Runnymede Motor company Ltd regards the health and safety of our staff and customers as paramount. Post Covid-19 lockdown, we will be undertaking specific measures to keep everyone safe and re-assure both parties that we can operate safely following government guidelines. As a result, we have rearranged our Showroom layouts and updated many of our procedures, to both respect guidelines and ensure that customers and colleagues feel confident and safe in our dealerships.
To show our appreciation and gratitude to all NHS workers for their amazing efforts during this Covid-19 crisis, Runnymede Motor Company will be offering a free tank of fuel for all NHS workers with their purchase as a goodwill gesture.
For all customers that wish to make an appointment to visit our showroom, we would like to assure you that we are following government guidelines regarding social distancing and have the following measures in place:
• We are looking forward to welcoming you back into our showrooms, but to ensure we can maintain social distancing we ask that you give us a call before you visit. This will allow our dealership team to schedule a time for your appointment and help us to control the number of people on site at any one time.
• Sales staff to welcome you with a smile rather than a hand shake to ensure social distancing.
• Sales staff to undertake regular hand washing throughout the day and report any changes in their health so they can be asked to stay at home and isolate if necessary.
• Customer appointment only to view and collect vehicles.
• Following your test drive, you’ll be able to speak to our sales consultant at a consultation desk. There is only one sales consultant desks in each of our showrooms maximising the health and safety aspect of our staff and customers.
• Accounts department is located in a separate room, behind glass door, further minimising the potential spread of Covid 19.
• Gloves and hand sanitiser will be available to all customers on arrival at our showroom.
• Additional cleaning will be conducted throughout the day to all common areas of our showroom. Including sterilising door handles, countertops, bathroom surfaces, handrails, desks, chairs, payment machines and all commonly-touched areas.
• All staff to have temperatures checked daily upon arrival.
• On occasions, it may be essential for two colleagues to work closely together to carry out a task. In these situations, specific authorisation must be sought from line managers who will provide face masks and work with colleagues to minimise the time required.
• Reception of vehicles for servicing and delivery to the customer will follow a strict protocol, to ensure social distancing and keep reception and delivery employees safe.
• Employees will be provided with disposable gloves, hand sanitiser and wipes.
• Staggering shifts will be implementer to accommodate busy workloads and maintain social distancing during servicing operations
• Vehicle cabs and handles, steering wheel and touchpoints must all be wiped down before first use and at regular intervals thereafter
CAR PREPARATION AND TEST DRIVE PROCESS
• All of our cars will undergo a full multi-point cleaning process by our trained professional valeting team. Our valeters wear gloves and use specific cleaning products to ensure the car is free from any type of bacteria using Isopropyl alcohol. Post Covid-19 our car valeting process will be extended to ensure your potential vehicle from us has been prepared to the very highest safety standards.
• For test drives, we will have steering wheel and seat covers available at your disposal. All customers will be provided with disposable gloves.
• Unaccompanied test drives can be offered to ensure social distancing guidelines are maintained.
• Any vehicles that have been on test drive will be professionally re-cleaned by our valeting team for the next potential buyer.
• Specific appointment times will be made for collections to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed.
• The majority of all paperwork will be prepared and completed prior to your visit to speed up the vehicle collection process, including online finance signing where possible.
• Runnymede Motor Company Ltd does not offer deliveries but should you wish to discuss the possibility of your vehicle to be delivered to you, we will be more than happy to discuss and point you in the right direction.